Kotimi was born in Tokyo and lives in France, the country to which she had long been passionate. As a child, she did not draw much, but she has always loved illustrated books. The birth of her two children was an opportunity to embark on the creation of books. After her studies specializing in illustration and comics, in 2016, she was awarded at the international illustration contest of the Bologna Children’s Book Fair in Italy, which allowed her to start as a young illustrator after her 50th birthday.
She multiplies books since:
- « Minnano Akaihon », with Didier Lévy, Edition Art Days, Japan.
- « S’aimer », collective album, Edition A pas de loups, Belgium.
- « Tu me lis cette histoire », with Didier Lévy, Edition Rue du Monde, France.
- « Mon dinosaure s’appelle Darwin », with Didier Lévy, Edition Rue du Monde, France.
- « Mukashi Mukashi », collective album of Japanese tales, Franco Panini Editore Ragazzi, Italy.
- « Bimbim qu’on lui obéisse ! », with Davide Cali, Edition Rue du Monde, France
- « Bimbim est très en colère ! », with Davide Cali, Edition Rue du Monde, France
- « 4998 amis » with Davide Cali, Edition Rue du Monde, France
And also her exhibitions:
- 5 Solo exhibitions in Tokyo, Kobé, Nagano, Japan.
- 3 collective exhibitions in Paris and in Japan.
Illustrations selected in The Bologna Children’s Book Fair 2016
You can contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org